Alaska Airlines Credit Card Login | Reviews | Offers And Benefits
Only a few international airline company have their own credit, alas the reason why Alaska airlines is regarded as of the best in the United State Of America.
With the Alaska Airlines credit card customers have the privilege of earning a redeemable 30,000 bonus miles, it doesn’t end there, you also have an easy to meet annual fees as well as the perks that comes with it.
Cardholders also enjoy some low cost in term of fare companionship from $121. There is also an alignment with Virgin America which makes these offers more reliable. Due to the international demand on Alaska Airlines credit card, one of the requirement is that applicants should at least have a good credit history, this will increase the approval odds of the applicant.
On this Alaska Airlines Credit Card reviews, we will be looking at the benefits, charges, fees, rates, how to apply for the credit card, the requirement for application. I understand that a lot are interested in having one of these Alaska Airlines Visa Signature credit card, here are all you need to know about this credit card.
Benefits Of Using Alaska Airlines credit card Login
- There is an Intro bonuses offered to new cardholders, these bonuses includes a redeemable 30,000 bonus miles, which is given to you after you must have made purchases to the tune of $1,000, or at least the new cardholder must have made more purchases with the card within his first 90 days from the time the credit card was issued.
- Then there is another redeemable 25,000 miles meant for an all round-trip on Alaska Airlines flight, this flight must be within the continental, this means flight will be between the Uited States and Canada, and then Alaska.
- The Alaska airlines credit card annual fee which in order words can be referred to as the Annual companion fare, according to numerous reviews, this benefit is likely the biggest of them all, the companion fare cost as much as $121, in essence a $22 deduction from a supposed $99 base fare. Cardholders have the option of earning this benefit if their purchases reaches at least $1,000, this should be within the first 90 days from the time the account was opening.
- There is another benefits for cardholder who are in good standing in terms of their credit, in clearer terms on a yearly basis Alaska Airlines Visa Signature cardholders are offered Companion Fare Code during the period of their first 2 billing cycles, and this is after each of your Anniversary each year.
- With the Alaska Airlines credit card a customer can get at least 1 mile on each $1 used to make purchase, these benefits also covers for utility bills also.
Fees, Rates And Charges On Alaska Airlines Credit Card
In as much as the rewards for using this credit card is much, here are all you need to know about the cost of using this credit card;
- The annual percentage rate on transfer is not offered
- The annual percentage rate on purchase Intro is not offered
- Annual Regular percentage rate is between 13.24% and 20.24%
- The Annual Fee for using this Alaska Airlines Credit Card is $75
- While 3% or a minimum of $10 is charged for Balance Transfer Fee
- The Max Penalty Annual Percentage Rate is pegged at 29.99%
- Cash Advance Rate and Cash Advance fee is 16.24% and 25.99%, 5% or min $10 respectively.
- No fee for Foreign Transaction
Application For The Alaska Airlines Credit Card Login
Follow these steps in order to successfully apply for this credit card;
- Go to the Bank of America homepage
- Go To the Menu bar and search for Alaska Airlines Credit Card, that’s if you didn’t find the card on the credit card category.
- Different option will appear, click on the first option
- While on the Visa Signature Credit Card Page, click on the Blue Bar with the inscription “Apply”.
- Information such as your business name, your personal etc will be required from you.
- Make sure you fill in these requirements correctly and then cross check the terms and conditions.
- You can then go ahead to submit your application.
Alaska Airlines Credit Card Customer Service Phone Number
Here is the original Alaska Airlines customer care number 1-800-654-5669.