Amazon Prime Credit Card Login | Manage My Amazon Prime Student Credit Card
Amazon prime credit card facility is a reliable credit instrument issued by Discover, used for many purposes such as purchases as well as shopping.
Amazon student card comes with a lot of perks like added benefits and rewards, benefits like the 5% cash back in purchases made in a rotational format, purchases on gas from gas stations, restaurants, shopping, wholesale clubs, extensive purchases made form Amazon.com.
With the Amazon prime credit card login you stand to get a quarterly maximum benefits on every time you activate and also you get an additional unlimited 1% cash back from all the purchases you have made.
This post on managing amazon prime student credit card, we will look at the benefits, rewards as well as the features on this credit card, then the rates, fee and the charges for using chase amazon prime credit card, also know how to apply for amazon prime credit card using the steps listed here on this post, finally have access to customer service agents by calling, questions like is amazon prime credit card worth it will be put to bed.
Amazon Prime Credit Card Login Benefits/Rewards And Features
There are benefits Amazon rewards card offers its credit card holders, these rewards includes the following;
- Cardholders have the opportunity of getting a dollar for dollar match, this can be received via a cash back method which will be given to you as earned after your first year of use.
- You can earn as much as 5% cash back from locations such as gas stations, restaurants, grocery stores, and also Amazon.com.
- Also there is a good grade rewards available which can earn you cash as high as $20 on cash back rewards in every school year on your GPA if it is either 3.0 or higher, this benefit has a period of 5 years to run.
- There are no annual fee charged and also cardholders are not required to pay for late fee on first late payment.
- There are no annual percentage rate( APR) charged for late payment when you make use of Amazon student credit card.
- Card holder are also encouraged to collect there free Credit Scorecard which is issued by FICO Credit Score, provide the number of all the inquiries made in order to receive 100% U.S . this is strictly based on the customer service made available.
- You get the feature of “Freeze It” which enables a on and off switch which works for any account where new purchases are not allowed.
- There is a feature where cardholders can receive a Free Social Security number (SSN) alerts, this simply means that Discover will now have the responsibility of notifying you of all the risky thousands of websites you may have used your Amazon student credit card to sign up.
- There is no introductory annual percentage rate (APR) for all the purchases made for the first 6 months, this means that the standard variable purchase on the annual percentage rate (APR) will be between 13.99% – 22.99%
Amazon Prime Credit Card Login Rates, Charges & Fees
For any student interested with obtaining the Amazon rewards cards, the focus should as well be directed at knowing the rates, charges and fees involved in the use of this Amazon credit card facility, below are the stipulated charges, fees as well as rates;
- There is a variable charge on purchase (Annual percentage rate APR) ranging from 13.99% to 22.99%.
- There is also a variable balance transfer on annual percentage rate (APR) which ranges from 13.99% to 22.99% .
- There is a variable cash advance on annual percentage rate (APR) that is at 25.99%.
- There are no penalty on annual percentage rate (APR).
- There are no overdraft APR
- There are no annual Fee charged
- The balance transfer fee is pegged at 3% of the amount made on all of the transfers made.
How to Apply for the Amazon Prime credit card login
Application and registration for Amazon prime credit card login credentials for students is a very easy process which can be done by anyone, only if you will follow the steps as it is outlined below;
- Enter the Amazon homepage address on your browser
- On the page that will load, you will be able to access all the credit card application form, select anyone that is your choice.
- On the page you are on, you will be required to input all the necessary information.
- You can now submit your application.
All that is left is to patiently wait for your Amazon prime credit card login processing and you can then begin to use your credit card.
Amazon Prime Credit Card Customer Service Phone Number
Here are the customer service phone number which are available for all the customers contact, below are the different customer service number on Amazon Prime,
- Having issues on your chase Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card call 1-888-247-4080 to speak with an agent.
- Having issues with your chase Amazon.com Business Rewards Visa Card 1-800-346-5538 to speak with an agent.
- Customers can call customers service unit when they have issues with their Synchrony Amazon.com Store credit Card, number to call is 866-634-8379
- For customer services contact on Amazon.com Corporate Revolving Credit, call Synchrony Bank management customer service on 866-634-8380
Issues that can be addressed by customers service includes activation of new credit card, cancelling a credit card, checking your application status.