American Express Rewards Credit Card Payment | Manage American Express Travel Dashboard
The American express account is designed for customers who wants to enjoy the benefits of having a credit card that offers great rewards. The American express credit card to a large extent improves your travels as users benefits a lot from it based on the rewards attached to it.
American Express Rewards credit Card is issued by the Amalgamated Bank and like I said earlier, users gets offered with amazing rewards for their shopping, travels as well as lifestyle, with benefits all over.
Benefits Of Using American Express Rewards Credit Card
There are loads of benefits, as has been listed below for interested applicants, here are the benefits;
- There are chances of getting your great rewards faster
- You can earn 3X reward via the airline net purchases whenever you use your American Express Travel Rewards Card
- You also stand a chance of earning 2X rewards your restaurant as well as hotel purchases
- You can as well get as high as 1X reward as earnings from any of your eligible purchases using American express instalment options.
- Stand a chance of earning an additional $75 as your cash back for the first purchase you made.
- You get to pay only $95 as your annual fee
- There are no limits as per the amount of points to earn
- You can or have a period of five years to redeem your points on rewards
- Earn a staggering 7,500 bonus points on your first purchase
- This is as well redeemable at $75 as a cash back, or get a merchandise, gift and travel savings.
- When your travel begins with a bonus points of 25,000, you get a ticket for up to $325
American express has a Domestic Air Savings Program which covers for the customers and make them to be eligible to save at least 10% when you travel by air in the 48 states mapped out as contiguous. Card holder are only required to book their travel with the Domestic Air Savings Program via Amex CONNECT. Whether or not you have a blackout dates and minimum price, cardholders will be eligible to enjoy this benefit.
American Express Rewards credit Card Rates And Charges
The American Express travel Rewards Credit Card comes with its fee, rates as well as its charges, despite the enhanced acceptance which comes with a good security, this credit card has variety of great features, which makes it difficult to carry out fraud, with an amazing rental car insurance cover as well as other insurance coverage like the travel inconvenience insurance, and then you also have the premium concierge, for the above, below are the charges as well as fees with its rates;
- The American Express Rewards Credit Card has no introductory APR which covers for at least the first 6 billing cycles whenever purchases are made
- The purchase APR is pegged at 12.99% and 23.99 when variable APR is put into consideration, However, customers are advised to cross check Terms and Conditions.
- The annual fee of American Express travel Rewards Credit Card is $95
Application Requirements For American Express Rewards Credit Card
To be eligible to apply and have a successful application, applicants must have all of these minimum requirement;
- Must at least be 18 years of age and above
- Applicants must reside or have a United State Of America’s home address
- Applicants must provide a valid Social Security Number (SSN).
American Express Travel Rewards Credit Card Application Procedure
Simply follow these steps to successfully apply for this credit card;
- Go to the American express desktop login and application Homepage
- Navigate to the “Apply Now” section and click the link.
- Fill in the following personal details; Name, Citizenship, A valid Social security Number (SSN), Date of birth, your permanent residence address (US preferably), a working Phone number, a valid Email
Other information to be fill includes that of your housing information, the details to fill are; your Street address, your City of residence, your State of residence, your Zip code, your Monthly salary payment, your employment information.
American Express Customer Service Agent
For Questions or Concerns on either American express credit card payment or any other card issues, simply Call 800-558-3424 to speak with an agent.