Bank of America Credit Cards
Bank of America is one of the financial institutions in the world with the largest assets as against liability. Know as the largest financial institution in the world, this large corporation has a variety of financial services they offer to its customers. Banking services like asset management, investment, serving individual accounts, risk management and many other financial services.
On bank of America credit cards there are variety of card categories on the platform, these cards ranges bank of America cash Rewards cards used for cash bank, Bank of America travel rewards credit card, this id mainly for those who are always in the habit of travelling.
On this post, I have carefully listed as well as reviewed all the available bank of America credit cards, read to select the best offer the suits your needs,
Types Of Bank Of America Credit Cards
Benefits, Rates And Rewards On Bank of America Cash Rewards
This rewards card offered by bank of America has some of the most interesting rewards, as I’ll be listing below;
- With this credit instrument, you can earn a cash reward of $150 which comes as a bonus offer.
- You can also earn a 1% cash back from every single purchase made.
- Earn 2% from purchases made at grocery stores as well as wholesale clubs.
- There is a 3% rewards on gas from the first $2,500 spent on purchases made at grocery stores, purchases on gas.
- There is a very low introductory annual percentage rate charged, this offer is displayed on the Cash Rewards details.
- You can get as much as 10% as bonus each time you redeem your bonus to your Bank of America savings account.
Benefits, Rates And Rewards On BankAmericard
This is another bank of America credit cards, with bags of interests attached to it, below are all you need to know about this card;
- You can actually save on all your interests, which will be used to pay up your future balance faster.
- There is a 0% intro annual percentage rate (APR) paid after a 15 billing cycles, with a variable annual percentage rate (APR) that is 13.49% to 23.49%.
- There is a $0 intro for all the balance transfer fee which cover for 60 days when the account is opened. When this period elapses, the future fee for balance transfers will be pegged at 3%.
- There no penalty for annual percentage rate (APR), this simply means that payments made late won’t attract raise on interest rate (APR) charged.
- You can also have the opportunity to access your FICO® Score, the cost for this services is free for Online Banking as well as for Mobile Banking app.
Benefits, Rates And Rewards On Bank of America Travel Rewards
All you need to know about this bank of America credit cards, all the benefits as well as rewards are as follows;
- There are approximately 20,000 online bonus points on offer for every of this credit card holder
- You have the opportunity to earn an unlimited 1.5 bonus points on every $1 used in all your purchases at any outlet,
- There are no expiration date place on bonus points as they are calculate Rewards for Travel Rewards.
- There is a low introductory annual percentage rate as shown on the details of your Travel Rewards.
- You stand a chance of getting an additional 10% for all the bonus points on each purchase made using an active Bank of America savings account.
- As a Preferred Travel Rewards customer, there is a possibility to having an increased bonus of up to 25% to 75%.
Benefits, Rates And Rewards on Bank of America Premium Rewards
Below are the benefits, Rates and rewards of this Bank of America credit cards;
- As a premium card, you can earn up to an online 50,000 bonus points valued at $500 offered to customers.
- You the opportunity of earning an unlimited bonus points, in essence you can earn 2 points on every $1 used for travel as well as purchases on every 1.5 points per $1 for any purchases
- With the 50,000 bonus points which is valued at $500, you can as well earn $3,000 on all the purchases made in the first 90 days of opening the bank of America account.
- Earn up to $200 on Airline incidental as well as TSA Pre.
- There is a flexibility of choosing a preferred method redeeming your bonus points, redeem either as cash back or an outright deposit into your Bank of America account or a Merrill Lynch accounts which also includes a checking and savings, you also use to purchase travel ticket via the Bank of America Travel Center.
Bank Of America Credit Card Customer Service
Bank of America operate an efficient customer care system that can be reach 24 hours, design to handle customer complaints, complaints ranging from bank of America credit card login issues, account activation, or even the Bank Of America Secured Credit Card System etc.
Speak with an agent by calling 009 1 315-724-4022.