Bank of America Students Credit Card Login | Benefits & Charges
Bank of America has loads of Students Credit Card facilities of which thousands of people are making use of. Offering the best range of credit cards both for the working class as well as college and student credit card.
Due to the outstanding costing and charges attached to it, that may also be the reason they have one of the highest customer base in the United State of America. Some of the few benefits which I will be highlighting in the post are the 0% introductory annual percentage rate offer which is for all the new purchases and an option for balance transfers in the first 15 months from the time the account was opened.
Bank of America Students Credit Card has an amazing offer of no annual fee but a subsequent $15.82 per year, although not in the class of either walmart credit card or Hobby Lobby credit card, but a similar one to this is the Sears credit card.
With an additionally option of no transfer fee, Bank of America Students Credit Card is considered the best in the overall credit cards market. Student who wish to avoid large interest on purchases made on big-ticket or student who wants to cut down on their existing debt should opt for Bank of America.
Bank of America Students Credit Card Benefits
This post is mainly about benefits, features and charges/fees of obtaining this credit card, below is a carefully drafted benefits of this credit card;
- There is a $0 annual fee charged on Bank of America Students Credit Card
- Customers or student card holders will have the option of no balance transfer fee for a period of 60 days minimum
- There is a 0% purchases as well as for transfers for a period of 15 months
- In all the above, there are no history on your credit required
Charges On Bank of America Students Credit Card
Students with interest on this student credit card should carefully note this charges as well as fees attached to this credit card;
- Charges on introductory rate on all purchases made is 0%
- Balance transfers on a round of 15 billing cycles covers for 13 months.
- Regular Annual Percentage Rate after the introductory period is pegged between 10.99% to 20.99%, this is mainly based on the students credit rating
- The Cash advance Annual Percentage Rate is also based on the students credit rating, it is pegged at 13.99% to 23.99%.
- 3% is charged on every foreign transaction, in essence, when you make transaction in foreign currency you will be charged.
- 99% Annual Percentage Rate applies to all the Bank Cash Advances on ATM, money order, purchases of all sort or overdraft protection.
Features Of Bank of America Students Credit Card Security
- Your transactions are protected from possible fraud or a detected irregular pattern with your transaction.
- There is an online shopping Security for customers, this means that using the easy ShopSafe service your credit card number is private and protected.
- There is a chip card that provides for technological security and protection, becomes active when you make online purchases, enabled in more than 130 countries.
- With the overdraft protection, customers won’t have the problem of declined purchases.
- The Digital Wallet Technology makes provision for shop in-store and other shopping enhancers like Apple Pay, Android Pay, Samsung Pay etc, could be effective when you add it to your Bank of America credit card mobile device account.
- You can activate an account alerts and stay at alert on all your transactions
- There is a FICO Score to help your access your FICO Score and other updates on a monthly basis and it’s free using your Mobile Banking app.