Cash Rewards Credit Card Navy Federal | Review | Limit | Benefits
This is another Navy Federal Union credit card with automated benefits as well as rewards. This credit card offers customers a package known as the Collision Damage Waiver.
The Collision Damage Waiver seems to be the best amongst all the benefits on any Navy federal credit union card. The thing is that a Cash Rewards Credit Card holder has the option of using their Navy Federal Visa credit card to earn an automatic Collision Damage Waiver (CDW).
The CDW is a coverage card holders get to enjoy when they get a car on rent for a period of 15 days and below, while the payment for the rented card is made through the rewards earned while using the CashRewards Credit Card.
Collision Damage Waiver has always be regarded as a secondary coverage, this is based on other applicable insurance policies available for the customer.
Cash Rewards Credit Card Navy Federal Insurance Coverage
Insurance coverage on this credit card comes in different shades, this coverage can be for auto, rental etc, here are a few coverage you get to enjoy as a card holder;
- Coverage for physical damage
- Coverage for theft (car rental theft)
- A reasonable towing fees or charges on the card holder
- Auto rental charges on valid loss imposed by the company
- Deductible plus other eligible but unaccounted for amounts that were not covered by the insurance.
However, for certain reasons, there are a few terms as well as restrictions including some other exclusions which applies to these insurance coverage. Information on this can be obtained when you contact the Auto Rental Insurance Guide or you can still make a call to their customer service on 1-888-842-6328.
Meanwhile all the terms and conditions applicable to this credit card can be obtained on Visa Signature cashRewards credit card Program, and also you get access the full description as well as other necessary guide on the cash Rewards credit card Program.
CashRewards Credit Card Mobile Phone Insurance Coverage
Holder of Cash Rewards Credit Card Navy Federal enjoys a whole lot of protection on your mobile devices, this protection covers for at least three mobile devices of your. All you need to enjoy this services is to constantly pay your monthly mobile device (phone) bill using your Navy Federal Visa Cash Rewards Credit Card, this will enable you to automatically have your device insured, this simply means that their a cell phone insurance coverage for any card holder who make purchases with his credit card, this coverage is worth $500 a year.
Benefits Of Cash Rewards Credit Card Navy Federal
The benefits on this credit card are as follows;
- You get to earn up to $100 after making purchases for the tune of $1,000
- There is an option of earning an additional $100 as cash back after spending $1,000, this must be done within first 90 days you opened or obtained your cashRewards credit card account.
- There is also a 1 point redeemable Plus, which make the card holder enjoy a 1.5% cash back on all the purchases made using the cash Rewards credit card.
Rates On Cash Rewards Credit Card Navy Federal
Here are the rates in percentage as they apply to this credit card;
- Both the purchase annual percentage rate and Balance Transfer annual percentage rate are in Variably pegged at 11.15% and 18.0%, this rate is however subject to the credit cards terms and conditions.
- Creditworthiness is the main subject of basing rates as the market based is directly influenced by the U.S. Prime Rate.
- CashRewards Credit Card Cash Advance Annual Percentage Rate 2%, however, purchase Annual Percentage Rate is pegged at 18%.
- Terms of outstanding balance repayment terms is 2% $20 as the case may be.
Cash Rewards Credit Card Navy Federal Rewards
Rewards details when your get a cashRewards account is that you stand a chance of earning 1.5% on cash back only and this is on all the purchases made.
Here are other rewards details;
- Rewards are not going to expire as long as the card holder keeps the account active
- CashRewards Credit Card has no rewards limit
Fees On Navy Federal Credit Union Cash Rewards Credit Card
- Annual activities attracts zero annual fees from card holder
- No specific fee for balance transfer made by customer
- Card holder can conduct foreign transaction without the fear of paying any fee
Customer Service Representative And Navy Federal Routing Number
Here are the most important numbers for a new applicants, these includes the customer service agent and the Routing Number, they are
- Customer service are Number 1-888-842-6328
- Routing Number is 256074974.
Note that the customer agents always available 24/7.