Crate and Barrel Credit Card Review | Discount | Application | Approval
Comenity Bank is the financial institution responsible in issuing Crate and Barrel cards, a credit card that has some of the best offers as card holders get to earn redeemable points as well as rewards ranging from the earnings of 1 point on every $1 used to make purchases.
On Crate and Barrel credit card there are rewards such as the $20 for every $200 used to make purchases at designated stores or via the online platform, the best of it all is the 10% cash back that earn in rewards after a 6 months financing scheme.
The most interesting part of this credit card is the rates, fees charged on the card holders, despite the numerous benefits, cardholders are not charged annual fee and also introductory Annual Percentage Rate.
Bookies has rated this credit card as one of those with low credit score requirement, this is for those who want credit card with low requirements. Crate and Barrel Stores is the designated store where card holders can use their Crate and Barrel credit card.
Benefits On Crate and Barrel Credit Card
On this Crate and Barrel credit card review, one of the things we will be looking at is benefits, rewards as well as other discount that makes a credit card attractive,
- Stand a chance as a card holder to earn at least 1 redeemable point on each dollar your spend.
- Receive up to $20 legitimate rewards on $200 spent at any Crate and Barrel stores or and their online platform using the credit card.
- Get a special exclusive special offers for special events
- As a card holder, you have the option of earning and redeeming your rewards at any Crate and Barrel, other places to redeem your rewards includes the CB2 or The Land of Nod.
- There is 10% cash back in rewards for 6 months financing
- Make purchases in tune of $999 to receive a 6 months financing.
Rates, Fees And Charges On Crate and Barrel Credit Card
Here are the costs of having this credit card as these applies to all the card holder, except in a situation where there is an otherwise information;
- Card holder are not required to pay any Annual Fee
- Annual percentage rates on Purchases Intro is 0% for the first 6 months
- The Intro Annual Percentage Rate for Balance transfers are not required as they are not allowed
- The Regular Annual Percentage Rate for Crate and Barrel credit card is 28.24%.
Other important Fees to pay includes but not limited to the following;
- $38 for card holder’s MLF
- There are no Maximum Over limit Fee for both new and old card holders
- No Maximum Penalty on card holders Annual Percentage Rate
- Card holders grace period last for only 25 days
- Cash Advance Rate, Cash Advance Fee and Foreign Transaction attract no Fee on the card usage.
Crate And Barrel Credit Card Application
The application and registration requirement form Crate and Barrel card are not too difficult to meet up with, in order to successfully apply for this credit card and to have an increased approval odds, you must meet these requirements;
- 18 and above is the approved age
- Applicant are supposed to be U.S. resident
- Have a government issued Photo ID
- Must have a valid United States Of America Social Security Number
- There must be an applicant Home address or other valid mailing address.
- To the Crate And Barrel Credit Card application homepage
- Navigate and click on “Apply Now” button.
- Fill the form the loads next with your personal information
- Information such as your name, Date of birth, your Social security number etc will be required.
- Fill these information correct and then cross check the Terms and Conditions.
- Click on the “Submit” link to complete your application.
Crate And Barrel Credit Card Customer Service Unit
Customer service representative are always available to both old and new customers, this simply means you can check your application status with the customer service agents, you can either cancel or activate your credit card, all you need to do is call (00+1) 630-369-4464.
Note – You can only use this credit card at crate and barrel outlet nationwide. Check Terms and condition.