Davids Bridal Credit Card | Online Application & Payment Options
Comenity Bank offers some of the some of the best credit cards with low requirements, Davids Bridal creditcard being one of those issued by Comenity Bank. The credit facility comes with so much benefits that customers who own one get to enjoy.
When you carry out your transactions at any Davids Bridal Stores using your Davids Bridal Credit Card, you stand to enjoy a lot of rewards for the seeming patronage. Some of the benefits which will be highlighted further in this post that a card holders stands to enjoy includes the “no annual fee charge” the “no introductory annual percentage Rate (APR)”.
It is important to also note that this credit card has an interesting credit requirement. However, the Davids Bridal credit card is preferably used at any Davids Bridal stores across the nation.
Fees, Rates And Charges On Davids Bridal Credit Card
For any credit card user, some of the first things you need to consider is the before applying for a credit card is the rates, fees and the charges, at least to know if you can afford it, below are the charges, fees and benefits on this credit card;
- This credit card doesn’t require annual fee charged
- This credit card doesn’t require an introductory annual percentage rate (APR)
- You only get to part with a normal annual percentage rate (APR) which is pegged at 27.24
- There are no option for Cash Advance annual percentage rate (APR)
- There are no option for Cash Advance Fee
Benefits And Rewards Of Davids Bridal Credit Card
You now know the possible rates, fees as well as charges attached to this credit facility, now below are the benefits and rewards of using this credit card;
- Every customer with a Davids Bridal Credit Card is notified during periods of sales and special offers
- Card holders has unlimited early access to new seasonal outfit/looks
- New card holders are not charged annual fee when you use your card for purchases
- There is an option of online account management for customers as well as bill payment management
- Card holders have an unlimited access on how to carry out their special financing
- You get to enjoy a standard variable annual percentage rate of 27.24%, this is only dependent on the current Prime Rate. In essence, the minimum interest for your purchases is pegged at $2.00 per credit plan.
David’s Bridal Credit Card Application Requirement
To have a successful application and to avoid your application not getting approved, applicants who are applying for David’s Bridal credit card need to meet up with these ass listed below;
- 18 years is the minimum age for application
- A valid photo ID issued by the government
- A valid U.S. social security number (SSN)
- Only U.S. resident are eligible to apply and get approval
- Applicant must have a route, mailing address
Davids Bridal Credit Card Application Process
There are no credit score needed for David’s bridal credit card application, all you need is the interest and then you follow these steps below;
- Go to the Homepage.
- Navigate to the “Apply” section and click on the button.
- On the new page that comes up, you will be required to fill in the following personal data, Government Name, Your annual income. Your social security number (SSN), your Date of birth, then on the contact section you provide the following details, your home/street address, your Apartment location, City of residence, State of residence, city’s Zip code, a valid Email, phone number (Home/business).
- Cross check the information you provided and then go ahead to authorize a buyer, click on “Continue” to round up your application.
Application Status Verification
After your application, you want to know your application status, the process for this is simple, simply call 800-780-2755, you then be required to provide your details, however, id you want to cancel your credit card, you can also call 800-780-2755 to proceed with the closing of the account.
David’s Bridal Credit Card Customer Service Phone Number
The David’s bridal customer service number is 1-866-891-3458, call the number to speak with a customer service agent.