First National Bank Visa Credit Card Login | Online Payments | Reviews | Status
The first National bank is a commercial as well as a money deposit financial institution with a track record of enviable performances in the United State Of America’s banking sector.
It is on records that the First National Bank has an estimated 126 bank branches in the United States Of America, carrying out their banking business. First National Bank has its corporate headquarters in Omaha Nebraska. That explains why the financial is referred to as the First National Bank Of Omaha.
Other First National Bank branches can be located in the following State and Cities in the United State Of America;
- South Dakota
The bank was built on devotion to customer, Loyalty and integrity, the bank has four shades of credit cards which we are going to discuss here on, these cards includes the following;
- First National Bank Platinum Edition Visa Credit Card
- First National Bank Complete Rewards Visa Credit Card
- First National Bank Secured Visa credit Card
First National Bank Visa Credit Card is an offspring of the bank itself, the credit card was designed to provide some level of convenience in terms of carrying out transaction which includes both online and offline transactions.
With the First National Bank Visa credit card, your everyday purchase becomes a luxury, luxury in terms of dining out at different location of restaurants, and then shopping online.
Considering the credit cards listed above as the cards available on the First National Bank Visa Credit Cards roster, we will be discussing the benefits, rewards of each of these cards as they were designed to serve different purposes.
First National Bank Visa Credit Card Rewards, Rates And Charges
The three credit card available on First Bank all have their separate rates and charges, we are going to carefully go through the charges on this credit cards;
The Complete Rewards Visa Credit Card
The Complete Rewards Visa card is also known as the credit card that is best for bank loyalty. The credit card was designed to help card holders participate in earning different rewards available on the credit card. The card is for those that have a bank account with First National bank.
Now here are the charges, rates and rewards attached to this credit card;
- Card holders enjoy a 1% cash back on every purchases made using this Complete Rewards Visa credit card.
- You also stand a chance of earning another 1% back when you redeem your rewards and deposit the rewards into a First National Bank account savings, deposit for mortgage or even deposit into your college savings account.
- Rewards redeemed and deposited in to mortgage will be used as a down payment for the principal.
- The Complete Rewards credit card has no annual fee charge.
- Earn a maximum of 2,500 points to redeem a $25 cash back as bonus when a card holder makes purchases with the first three billing cycles.
- Your chance of having your bonus increase is high as your bonus can rise from $25 to $50 if you redeem your points into checking, Mortgage, college savings.
- There are no percentage charged on introductory Annual Percentage Rate on purchases.
- However, after the introductory period, the variable Annual Percentage Rate charged is between 17.49% and 24.49%.
The Platinum Edition Visa credit Card
This credit card issued by First National Bank is also known as the best credit card with low Annual Percentage Rate, the card was specifically meant for those that can hold unto there balance for a long time, now here are the rates, charges as well as the rewards on this First National Bank Visa Credit Card;
- Platinum Edition Visa credit card has low Annual Percentage Rate
- There are no introductory annual percentage rate on your first 15 billing cycles.
- After this period, you will be charged a variable Annual Percentage Rate which is between 11.49% and 19.49%, this only depend on the creditworthiness of the card holder.
- National average Annual Percentage Rate was pegged at 16.06 percent
- 3 percent or $10 minimum is charged on the introductory transfer balance which covers for your first 15 billing cycles.
- There are no introductory APR on your first 15 billing cycles.
The Secured Visa Credit Card
Secured Visa card as the name implies was designed for building credit, in essence, individual that wants to repair their credit history can go for this credit card. The rates, charges as well as the rewards on this credit card are as follows;
- You can set a credit limit as a card holder, although this request is subject to approval.
- Credit limits are pegged between $300 and $5,000, in essence it has to be in multiples of $50, this simply means that your credit limit has to be in line with your deposit.
- Card holder has the option of qualifying for credit limit within seven months
- Card holders who have their money deposited in a Secured Visa credit card should know that the fund will not earn interest.
- ThisFirst National Bank Visa Credit Carddoes not charge any annual fee.
How To Redeem First National Bank Visa Credit Card Rewards
The rewards and points earned on this credit card is redeemable, preferably, you can redeem your points through an online source, or you can call the customer service representatives on 888-229-8864 in order to redeem your points.
First National Bank Visa Credit Card Application
- 18 years and above for applicants
- Must be a resident
- Must have a valid SSN or social security number
Now we assume you are qualified to apply for this credit card, here are the steps that you must follow to complete your application;
- Visit the First National Bank webpage theformsgroup.net and click on sign up
- On the next page that loads, enter your personal information such as First Name, Middle name of Initial, your Business Name, your street Address, your City and State of residence, your Phone Number (Work and Home), Date of Birth, Email Address, a valid (SSN) Social Security Number.
- Carefully complete the boxes that follow,
- Go ahead and Submit your application
First National Bank Customer Service
For complain and enquiry on First National Bank Visa Credit Card simply call 800-558-3424, for a card holder who losses his card, call the same number immediately you notice you’ve lost the card.