GO REWARDS Credit Card | Best Travel Rewards Credit Card No Annual Fee
The GO REWARDS cards is one of the credit card on the Navy Federal credit Union Credit Card series. This credit card offers somewhat the best offers in terms of travels for those in Canada using Bank Of America also there are redeemable Points you stand to earn as a card holder.
On this reviews on Navy Federal go rewards credit card, we will look at all the benefits, fees, rates and charges on this credit card.
To begin, a GO REWARDS Credit Card holder stands a chance of earning a 30,000 redeemable bonus points, this looks similar to Visa Signature Flagship Rewards Credit Card, however, on GO REWARDS Credit Card, you get to spend at least $3,000 in 90 days, this should be within the period you opened your GO REWARDS card account.
And then the 1 redeemable Plus bonus, all these and more benefits GO REWARDS card provides to al the card holder.
Benefits Of GO REWARDS Credit Card
Users of this credit card should be sure of some of the most attractive benefits as we have it listed below, here are the benefits on this credit card;
- There is a discounts lodging in a leading hotels/resorts
- The Zero Liability policy ensures that your unauthorized transactions are covered
- Security from fraudulent activities.
- 24 hours, every day of the week access to stateside member rep and roadside assitance.
- Foreign transaction has zero fees attached to it.
GO REWARDS Credit Card Rates, Charges And Fees
Cad holders must be aware of the numerous charges as well as fees and rates this credit card attracts, here are the cost of running this credit card;
- There is a variable balance transfer as well as Purchase on annual percentage rate which is between 10.49% – 18.0%.
- Rates and fees are determined by the creditworthiness of the individual holding the Credit Card, this is dependent on the credit cards Terms & Conditions
- The Cash Advance Annual Percentage Rate is pegged at 2% for purchase, this is not expected to exceed 18%.
- There is a repayment terms that must be adhered to, this terms must not be higher than 2% of outstanding balance, however, the value of $20 can be used in its place, depending on the one that is greater.
GO REWARDS Card Rewards
Here are the rewards that are redeemable as a card holder, all you need to qualify for this credit card is to be a card holder, here are the rewards; Once you open o have a new GO REWARDS account, here are your benefits
- You have the option of earning up to 3 redeemable points at any restaurants
- There is a 2 redeemable points you stand to earn on purchases of gas
- There is also a 1 redeemable points on all your purchases.
- There is a condition attached to redeeming your points in a situation of expiration, you can always redeem your rewards without fear of expiration with 4 years you earned the points, the rewards remains active within this period if your credit card account is open
- There are no rewards limit for every card holder
- You can start redeeming your points from 1,000 points
GO REWARDS Credit Card Fees
Here are the fees you may be required to pay as a card holder;
- The annual fee for go rewards Card is zero as nothing is charged
- Charges for Balance Transfer is nil also
- Foreign Transactions are done free of charge
- The fee for ATM Cash Advance is zero for NFCU Branch or when you use the ATM. However you are charged $0.50 for all the domestic as well as a $1.00 on all the foreign when you use a non-NFCU ATMs. Check terms and conditions for more
GO REWARDS Card Customer Care Service And Routing Number
The customer service at Navy Federal go rewards cards are always available and are ready to attend to your need every 24hours a day and every day of the week, simply call services number at 1-888-842-6328, the Routing Number is 256074974. You can also contact the customer care to request for application criteria.