Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card Login | Review | Benefits
American Express has been credited with some of the best credit cards available today in the credit card market. For example you have the Delta Reserve credit card as well as Blue SkyMiles credit card, all are the series of Delta Airlines credit card which was design to ease customer’s travel adventure.
Meanwhile, the Gold Delta Skymiles credit card from American Express which also comes as one of the credit cards in the Delta credit card series has some great benefits, rewards and then charges, rates as well as fees which come with the credit card.
A promo currently going on enable the customer to earn an amazing 60,000 redeemable bonus miles which the customer gets to earn once he or she spend at least $3,000 and above in purchases. In clear terms, these purchases must be done with the newly issued Gold Delta Skymiles credit card from American Express and the time frame for these purchases has to be in the first four months the Card holder became a card Member.
The story here is that to participate in this promo, ensure that you make use of the limited time the offer last to fully benefit from the promo which will soon end.
Customers are always interested with the best option when it comes to credit card offers, however, the Gold Delta Skymiles credit card from American Express provides the card holders some interesting offers, these offers includes the following;
- There is a free check bag for all the card holders Delta flights
- Card holder has a chance of earning a redeemable 2 miles on every dollar used in making purchases at Delta
- And then get the 1 redeemable mile per all the card holders eligible everyday purchases
- Cardholders also get to enjoy what the firm tags “Priority Boarding”, this is only possible on Delta flights
- A card holder can actually make an exclusive Payment using the Miles benefit he earned
- And of cause, there are zero charges for all the foreign Transaction carried out with this credit card, in essence, foreign transaction by the card holder does not attract any Fees, interest Rates or other hidden charges.
By way of tradition, here are the features on this Gold Delta Skymiles credit card review post, on this post, we will look at the benefits and rewards, the application method that will be very easy for all the applicants, interest rate, charges and fees on this credit card, finally the customer service representatives phone number.
Gold Delta Skymiles Credit Card Benefits And Rewards
These are the card benefits on this American express credit card; it is important to also note that this is not a comprehensive list of the benefits on this credit card, therefore, benefits are not limited to the list below;
- The customer stands a chance of earning a 1 redeemable Miles mainly for Purchases, in essence the one mile would be earn on each eligible purchases made.
- There is a 2 redeemable Miles which is received on Delta Purchases, this is to say that the two redeemable miles can only be gotten when the purchases you made is directly on Delta.
- Foreign Transactions using the Gold delta credit card from American Express attracts no Fees of any kind, this simply means that foreign transaction fees are not included in your end of the year statement since you don’t pay for it.
- The Discounted Delta Sky Club® Access which is strictly for consistent card holder is meant to be by card holder and it give the card holder access to at least 2 guests on flight when traveling Delta.
- Card holder have the option of In-Flight Savings, which could guarantee them a 20% savings. This benefits can be earned only on all the eligible purchases made in-flight using the a statement credit .
- Card holder can also Pay using the Miles they have earned. On the credit card account there is the option of “Pay With Miles”, this help the card holder to cut down on the price of Delta tickets
- With the Amex Offers on Delta, you get to save when you make use of a shop or dine etc
- The ShopRunner option makes shopping hassle free as you get to also enjoy a 2 free day shipping fee, card holder are to enrol for this service
- The Gold Delta Skymiles credit card Digital Wallets enables the card holder to make payment by electing the possible best and convenience way either through Apple Pay™ or Samsung Pay, other payment options includes Google Pay™ and Fitbit Pay™.
Gold Delta Skymiles Credit Card Rates And Fees
These are the card benefits on this American express credit card; it is important to also note that this is not a comprehensive list of the rates, charges and fees on this credit card, therefore, the interest rates, fees and charges are not limited to the list below;
- The annual purchase rate is pegged at 17.49% and 26.49%
- The Annual Fee for card usage is zero $0 for only the first year of usage, however, subsequently you will be charges $95 annually as a fee
- Annual percentage rate on balance transfer is between 17.49% and 26.49%
- Transaction fee for cash advance is $5 or 3%
- Foreign transaction gets you zero charges
- Both late payment and return payment attracts a fee of $38
- Over limit has no attracted fees
Gold Delta Skymiles Application
The application processing and procedure for all the Delta reserve credit card are the same, also the application for all the credit card series are the same, therefore, simply refer to our page on Delta Reserve Credit Card for application Procedure.
- Application age limit is 18 years
- Must have a credit history that is good
- Must be resident in America
- Must have a legally issued Social security number
Gold Delta Skymiles Customer Service Phone Number
You can always interact with the SkyMiles representative by calling 1-800-323-2323. Report stolen and lost credit card, request for card cancelation, activate you credit card or even request for your application status.