Home Depot Credit Card is a credit instrument used for purchases that can be used in remodeling, rebuilding or even decorate the home. Home Depot is one of the pioneers of home supplies as it encourages general home supplies and distributions.
With a large market to satisfy due to its company size and contribution in the home making industry in the United States of America. Established in 1978, home has been named as one of the biggest if not the biggest Home making firm in United State of America, having its headquarter United States of America and other branches in major cities in both Canada and Mexico.
Home Depot credit card as one of the tangible services offered by Home Deport was actually created to help customers achieve their desired home look even with the introduction of an online shop where card holders can as well make use of their credit card in making purchases with very much needed ease.
Home Depot credit card portal as powered by CiTi Bank provides customers and card holders a like an unlimited access to best of services available online. A part from the first class services, card holders also get to enjoy some Home Depot benefits such as earning as well as redeeming those earned points, this with other winnable rewards once the card holder has his Home Depot credit card login pass into his or her accounts.
As such, we in CreditPent will always advices those interested to proceed with opening of an Home Deport account via the Home Deport online portal. However, you will be first of all be required to get a Home Depot credit card after which you should carefully follow these instruction on how to get registered on online on Home Deport portal.
Home Depot Credit Card Requirements
There are some requirements needed for a successful application, make sure you meet up with these requirements before continuing with your application steps below;
- 18 years and above
- Must possess a Valid Government ID
- Have a good credit rating
- Must have a valid SSN
- Must reside in any of the country where you have Home Depot
How To Apply For Home Depot Credit Card Account
The application process is simple, the steps to follow are as follows,
- Visit the Home Depot Credit Card account portal, with your Home Depot Credit Card instrument at hand.
- From this web address https://citiretailsecitibankonline.com navigate to ‘Register Your Card’ option.
- Here you will be required to provide your credit Card Number, Name just as it is on the card
- Other information includes a valid Security Number issued to you, your social security number (SSN) (the last 4 digits).
- Verify by click on the verification link to complete your application.
How To Login On Home Depot Credit Card Account
Let’s assume you already have your Home Depot Credit Card Login details at hand, to successfully login into your Home Depot Credit Card account, this is how to go about it;
- From your web browser Open the CITI Bank Online page
- After loading, enter both User ID and the correct Password.
- Tick the box below to ‘Remember User ID’ this is optional
- Then click ‘Sign In’.
in situations where you’ve lost your Username or Password, you can recover both by clicking on the ‘Retrieve User ID’ or ‘Reset Password’ option on the login page and continue with the process.
Home Depot Customer Service
Here are some of the important Home Depot Credit Card phone number (customer services),
- For speaking with a Consumer Accounts officer call – 1-866-875-5488.
- For speaking with a Commercial Accounts officer call – 1-866-875-5490.
- For speaking with a Commercial Revolving officer call 1-866-875-5489.
- To speak with a Customer Care agent for general issues call – 1-800-466-3337.