LGE Community Credit Union Visa Platinum | Credit Card Login, Application
Before we discuss this credit card, let’s know what LGE credit union stands for, LGE as an acronym stands for Louisville Gas and Electric, this company was established as a Gas & Electric utility firm, with its corporate headquarters in Louisville, Kentucky, a city regarded as the 29th most populous city in the United State Of America.
LGE as a firm as an affiliation with PPL Corporation as well as KU Energy, together they provide electric services to over 350,000 customers.
Now Louisville Gas & Electric are the sole issuer of the LGE Community Credit Union credit card to customers. Their cards come in two different shades, they are powered and are available on Visa credit cards website, these two LGE credit cards are known as the Visa Platinum and then the Achiever.
The LGE Community Credit Union credit card is available to those who are interested in having the credit card. The thing is that applicants will have to apply as well as login into their account through the credit card official Webpage.
Now, all that will interest on this LGE Community Credit Union credit card will be available for you on the website, things like rewards, cards benefits, rates, charges, fees as well as penalty for late fees, these and more can be found on the official website.
One of the good things about this firm is their customer service efficiency as well as their effectiveness, they are always available to guide those who may want to location a location of LGE Community Union near them.
How To Login On LGE Community Credit Union
The process of login into this credit card is simple and easy, simply follow these direction to either login to check credit card balance or to make payment, you can also check other activities in your account;
- Go to the LGE Community Union Webpage online
- Navigate and click on the “Payment Options” link on your screen
- After loading, move your cursor to the fourth category on the dashboard and Click the Menu
Application procedure for this credit card is as follows;
Application or registration for LGE Community Credit Union credit card has three methods that are hassle free, simple follow the instructions as outlined, and your application will be done, here are the methods;
- Applicant for this credit card can chose to visit a Branch Location near them, this depends on the option the applicant wants to use
- Applicants can also chose to apply through call the customer service at LGE Community Union to complete his or her application, the number to call is – 1(800) 286-1166
- Then you have the Online application procedure, instructions on how to go about this can be seen below
Online Application Procedure
- Go to The LGE Community Credit Union credit card webpage
- Navigate to the “Apply For a Credit Card” link and click on it.
- On the new page that you will be redirected to you will be presented with two options, which are (1) New applicants (2) Old accounts holders;
Old Account Holders – For those that already have a LGE Community Union credit card account, you only have to enter some details about yourself, information such as your employment status, financial status, mortgage information, you details determine if you are qualified or not.
New Applicants – For new applicants who want to apply for an account, first apply for membership through the online platform, after you have been approved, you now have a chance for a new account, the process of approval takes days and in some cases may take weeks. You are advised to visit any branch around you to check your application status.
How To Know Your LGE Auto Loan Rates, Calculators And Rates
Rates – First to know the vehicle rates for this credit card all you need to do is to visit the LGE Community Union Webpage and chose the rate you want to view.
Calculators for LGE Credit card – Visit the webpage, navigate and click on the menu with the title Personal Financing.
The calculators can be usued to calculate the following;
- Your accounts Current Balance
- Your Monthly Payment including your transactions
- Also calculate your Interest Rate Percentages as they come.
LGE Community Credit Union Routing Number
261171480 is the LGE Community Credit Union routing number, this number can perform the function of transferring fund from one account to another account.
This simply means, transactions must have the routing number, in order to carry out transactions, the number can be used either online or physically at any LGE branch near your, other information tthat will be needed the third party receiving transferred fund.
LGE Credit Union Customer Service Number
The customer service agents are always available to answer all your enquiries, however, products as well other services from LGE can be accessed on the official website, or you can call agent on 770-424-0060. You also have the option of writing to their direct address on 430 Commerce Park Drive, Marietta, Georgia 30060.