Navy Federal Credit Union Platinum Credit Card Payment | Login | Limit
This Platinum balance credit card is one of the credit card hexalogy on Navy Federal credit Union, this credit card was designed to help the holder save. The card is referred to as the Navy Federal credit union platinum visa card which has a transfer system that offers customers some of the best deals.
On this Navy Federal platinum card review, we will be looking at some the rates, the fees as well as the charges on this credit card, other things to also discuss is the benefits of using this credit. One of the most important benefits of this Navy Federal Credit Union Platinum Credit Card is the payment system.
Card holders are assured of a 0% introductory annual percentage rate, the credit card limit range as well as how to register for this credit.
A Navy Federal Credit Union Platinum Credit Card holder has the chance of saving as much as his annual percentage rate since none is required. Card holder also have the option of getting a variable Annual Percentage Rate which is pegged between 7.49% to 18%, this simply applies based on the terms and condition. And then you have an option of earning a 1 Plus bonus, this affords you the lowest Annual Percentage Rate credit cards on Navy Federal Credit union.
Exclusive Benefits on Navy Federal Credit Union Platinum Credit Card Deals
Here are the discounts, benefits as well as all the charges you are taxed, as a card holder, whenever your Navy Federal Credit Card is used for shop either offline or through the online Member Mall, you automatically multiply your rewards, these bonus are usually given and it beyond what you earned originally. Making Purchases at a store, retailer’s website, your earning are not exempted, they will be in your account for redemption, here are some of the benefits;
- Navy Federal Credit Union Platinum Credit Card holders earn as much as 15 redeemable points which is valued at 15% cash back on every dollar used in making purchases
- There is an exclusive offer that are special for card holders
- Card holders should also be at alert as there are regular feature of improved weekly deals
- When you make purchases, there is an option of free shipping which is powered by a few retailers
Navy Federal Credit Union Platinum Credit Card Rates
Here are the rates which can as well equate to Navy federal platinum card minimum payment charged, these are the cost of having this credit card, these rates must be paid;
- Balance Transfer as well as random purchases attract a variable Annual Percentage Rate which ranges between 7.49% and 18.0%.
- Charges on rates are determined by the customer’s creditworthiness which is strictly checked on market based using the U.S. Prime Rate.
- Annual rates on Navy Federal platinum card cash advance is pegged on a 2% high, this is above annual percentage rate on purchase APR, this will however not exceed 18%.
- Terms of repayment is placed on 2% on the outstanding balance of which its value is $20.
Navy Federal Credit Union Platinum Credit Card Fees
Haven go through the Navy Federal platinum visa card benefits as well as the card rates, below are the carefully outlined fees that this credit card attract;
- The Annual fee charge is none
- Fee on balance transfer are not charged
- Fees for your Foreign Transaction are not charged
- ATM Navy Federal platinum card cash advance are not charged at any NFCU Branch, meanwhile $0.50 for domestic as well as $1.00 for foreign at any non-NFCU branch or ATMs.
Customer Care/Routing Number
While the customer service number is 1-888-842-6328, the Routing Number is 256074974. However, note that customer service are always available all through the week.