Navy Federal More Rewards American Express Card | Review | Payment | Limit
The Navy Federal credit union in a bid to satisfy all a sundry has decided to design credit cards that will suit every category in the military. Since desire and needs vary so also is the need to get credit cards.
Perhaps, that is the reason we have the Navy Federal More Rewards American Express Card, this credit card perform a different function as against the other five credit card on Navy Federal credit Union.
With this Navy Federal More Rewards American Express Card, card holders have the option of buying show tickets earlier than others, the idea for this credit card is the comfort, apart from geting show tickets, card holder can as well get tickets to different events such as sports games, national or international concert and this early bid is available all through the year.
The thing is, as a card holder, in order to enjoy these privileges, you will need to have your login details, with your login credentials, you can make payments as well as take advantage of the presale tickets which are always available for special event.
With your Navy Federal More Rewards American Express Card, you get exceptional experiences. The offers for purchasing tickets for games or for your favorite entertainment shows can be done on the Entertainment website using your credit card.
There is also an option where card holders may choose to sign up for email alerts, this will help the card holder to know all the upcoming events.
Benefits Of Navy Federal More Rewards American Express Card
Due to the importance card holders may becom,e as it concerns there card usage, here are some benefits you may want to know, as it concerns this Navy Federal credit card,
- Card holder get the offer of 25% discount on Car Rental, this is to say that a card holder gets a competitive rate which in percentage is up to 25% calculated as discount, this discount is with major rental companies across the globe.
- There is an for Car Rental Loss as well as an insurance on damages, these are only covered when the rental is done in either United state of America or Canada, and of cause payment would have been made with your Navy Federal More Rewards American Express Card.
Rates, Fees And Charges On Navy Federal More Rewards American Express Card
Let’s quickly look at the fees, rates, charges on this credit card, irrespective of how enticing this credit card seem, there is a cost it comes with, card holders are supposed to be aware of that, now here are the charges, on this credit card;
- 15% to 18.0% is the annual percentage rate on all your purchases as well as your balance transfer, these are subject to the terms and conditions on this Navy Federal credit card
- Creditworthiness is used to base the rates, and the United States market based is used to to determine the U.S. Prime Rate.
- Navy Federal More Rewards American Express Card Cash Advance Annual Percentage Rate is 2%, meanwhile purchases Annual Percentage Rate is pegged at 18%, it is meant not to exceed that figure.
- Terms and condition for repayment terms is 2% on the outstanding balance, the value should be $20
More American Express Card Rewards
As a More Rewards Card account holder, your rewards on purchases a there for you to take and redeem as at when due, here are the few rewards, also note that the listed here are not limited to these one here;
- Card holders stand a chance of earning 3 redeemable points when they make purchases at the supermarkets
- There is also a 3 redeemable points that a card holder sands to earn when he purchase gas at a gas stations
- There is a 2 redeemable points when you spend at a restaurants while you can still get 1 redeemable point on every other purchases you made.
Navy Federal More Rewards American Express Card Specific Details
Here are some of the information you must know once you have an account or a registered Navy Federal credit card account meant for payment,
- Credit card rewards cannot expire as long as the account is still open, however, there is a grace of four years from the month you opened the account.
- There are limit on rewards for Navy Federal More Rewards American Express Card.
Fees on More Rewards American Express Card
Here are the fee that card holder should know about;
- There are no annual payment, annual charges or annual fee once you obtain your credit card
- More Rewards American Express Card has no charges on customers balance transfers
- The foreign transactions made by customers does not attract any fee
Customer Services Or Roadside Assistance At Navy Federal Credit Union
Card holders may have a need for assistance of any sort, especially the roadside assistance which there is a provision for it, there is also a towing services available, and then the highlight of it all te vehicle replacement which help you complete your journey while you have your card repaired.
There are a whole lot of assistance available, all you need to do is to call this Phone number: 1-866-643-6873; also there is a Worldwide Collect center and the number is 312-935-9241.
Note – These services are available 24 hours every day, and all year round.