nRewards Secured Credit Card Review | Military Credit Card Benefits
This Navy Federal Rewards card was designed to offers mouth watering benefits as well as other rewards which card holders are meant to enjoy.
As a nRewards Secured Credit Card holder you stand a chance of earning redeemable rewards of one point extra dollar on each dollar you spent. All that you need to do is to make purchases to the tone of any amount, your redeemable points automatically goes into your account. Points earned can be redeem for the purchases of merchandise as well as gift cards.
One good thing about these rewards is that they are added up immediately your earn them, this quick response to rewarding you your earned points has made card members to shop with their Navy Federal nRewards Secured Credit Card.
nRewards Secured Credit Card Benefits
This credit card comes with loads of benefits, however, here are some of the detailed additional benefits which are also subject to change,
- A Navy Federal Visa credit card or Mastercard holder has what we call the Collision Damage Waiver (CDW), this automatically is added to you as a benefit as a card holder, this CDW is a coverage a card holder gets for a 15 days or less car rent, when you pay with your covered rewards card you become a beneficial also.
- Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) is considered a secondary insurance cover as it is also applicable to other insurance coverage.
- These insurance coverage includes the following damages, (i) Physical damages (ii) When there is theft of the vehicle rented (iii) some charges on towing, this must be reasonable, (iv) charges imposed you by auto rental company, other deductible are also included.
- The primary renter of the vehicle which is the card holder is cover by the auto rental agreement, covered items includes the additional drivers permit.
nRewards Secured Credit Card Rates
here are the rates on this credit card;
- Annual percentage rate on Purchase and Balance Transfer is 10.49% – 18.0%
- Rates are calculated according to the credit card owners creditworthiness
- The market base used is the U.S. Prime Rate.
- nRewards Secured Credit Card Cash Advance Annual Percentage Rate is 2%, while annual percentage rate for purchases is placed at 18% or below.
- 2% is the repayment term, the value is placed at a balance of $20
Rewards, Fees And Charges On Rewards Secured Credit Card
Here are the rewards on this credit card;
- Card holders have the option of earning a 1 redeemable point on each dollar spent
- You can actually redeem your points in place of gift cards or merchandise, you can as well exchange for cash back.
- You can only earn Points by paying to apply.
- Earn redeemable points through your past purchases.
- The annual Fees for this credit card is not needed
- Deals on Balance Transfers are not
- Card holders can make Foreign Transaction without charges
- Cash Advance are not charged at any NFCU Branch, while both domestic and foreign attract $0.50 and $1.00 for in a non NFCU ATMs.
Other Important Details Includes,
- Rewards on nRewards Secured Credit Card remains valid until after 4 years from the time the account was open
- There are limit to Rewards earned
With nRewards Secured Credit Card, you can actually earn massive rewards and also build Credit in the process.