Opus Credit Card Login UK | Review | Card Eligibility & PPi
Opus bank credit card login credentials was specially made in order to accommodate customers or individuals who are referred to as not be credit worthy.
The thing is that, the original idea for Opus Credit Card login was to give a sense of belonging to everyone, especially if you have bad credit and you are finding it hard to get accepted for a credit card. This category of individuals can be those new to the United King, also those who relatively have low income and do not have an alternative source of income, as well as those in the category of self-employed that do not have any king of bad credit.
This credit card offers the customer an avenue to manage a financing, that is it gives the an initial limit which ranges from the sum of £250 and £1,200, however, this sum ca as well increase if the cad holder has a sensible means he can manage the balance.
Issued by NewDay, Opus Credit Card login was designed to at least offer the card holder an Annual Percentage Rate of 39.9% but then you don’t get to charged annual fee, meanwhile there is a fee of £12 on your credit card which is for late payment, there are chances that it could go over limit.
As long as this credit card was designed to help the card holder manage finances as well as enhance your flexible repayment dates, then many individuals will opt for this credit card. The issuer of this credit card NewDay Limited has a reputation for handling bad credit card services.
Article Highlight – This article focuses on the Opus Credit Card review, with the main feature of interest including the Opus Credit Card login benefit as well as bonuses or points rewards, then charges on Opus Credit Card interest rate APRs plus the fees payable for using this credit card, another point of focus is the Opus Credit Card login application procedure as well as the application requirement, finally the Opus Credit Card customer services functions.
Bonus Points And Opus Credit Card Login Benefits/Rewards
Check out the card benefits below;
- You can be accepted even with bad credit
- Receive a 24/7 an account management online
- Option of using your Opus credit card at locations MasterCard is used
- Access a flexibility repayment benefits for Card holders
Credit Card Opus Login Fees And Interest Rate (APRs)
- Opus payment and other card usage does not attract annual Fee charge
- Opus login activities does not have a Cash Advance fee
- The annual percentage rate is 39.9%
- 84% is the monthly rate for Balance Transfer Rate
- The Late Payment Fee on Opus card activation is £ 12
Application For Opus Credit Card Login Payment
Opus cards has the following Application Criteria that must met up to improve approval odds;
- Opus card applicants are required to above 18 years of age
- Government issued photo ID is important for Opus application
- United State residency is another requirement.
- You don’t need to have good credit to apply
- Visit the Opus card official home page
- Navigate and click on the application form link
- Enter all the required information as required
- Cross check and make sure that all the information provided are accurate
- Ensure you go through the cards term and condition
- Click on the “Submit “ button to complete the process
- Visit the portal and fill online form
- Print out the already filled form
- Put your signature where necessary
- And send it as a mail to this postal address below
PO Box 266, Sheffield S98 1QW.
Opus Card Customer service Phone Number
Customer service agents are always available to answer your complaint, you can always call for any of the following issues;
- How to activate a new Opus credit card
- How to use your Opus Credit Card credentials to sign in
- How to Retrieve a lost or stolen Opus credit card Username and Password
- How to make bill payment using Opus Credit Card
This is the official Opus card customer service number : 0333-414-1077.