Platinum Card from American Express | Benefits | Review | Credit Limit
The American Express credit card has always been referred to as a premium credit card given its offers as well as numerous perks customers can receive when they obtain the credit card.
This credit card provides card holders to receive some of the best offers a customer can get, in essence you stand to get your money’s worth.
Meanwhile, this post on American express platinum review, we will place our focus on this credit cards benefits as well as other rewards that comes to having an American express platinum credit card, also are the rates and charges and the application procedure as well as the customer service contact number.
Platinum Card from American Express Credit Card Benefits & Rewards
Here are the rewards and benefits on this credit card that will make you to always stick to this credit card, below are the rewards and benefits;
- A Platinum Card from American Express card holder stands a chance of receiving at least a redeemable 5 Membership Rewards points on every $1 used in making purchases or used in buying airfare or by directly booking for air tickets from airlines such as the American Express Travel.
- A card holder can also earn a 5 redeemable points on each dollar $1 spent or used on booking hotels accommodation through the online platform amextravel.com and also you can as well get a 1 redeemable point for every $1 used in making different other purchases.
- There is a 60,000 Membership Rewards points which you get to earn whenever you make purchases to the tone of $5,000 with your new Platinum Card from American Express credit card, which must be between the period of the first 3 months you got the credit card.
- There is a new signup bonus of 50% you get to receive for using your Platinum card from American Express, all you need to do is to check the Terms and conditions as they Apply.
- Card holder can receive $200 yearly that is credited or accounted for as an airline offsets, this includes for incidental expenses made when travelling, these expenses can be categorized as baggage fees and even in-flight ticket purchasing. This is subject to change as it strictly applies to one airline you use.
- There is a chance of reimbursement for card holder, this happens once in four years, coming from the application.
- Card holders have the privilege of accessing an unlimited but a restricted number of airport lounges worldwide (1000 precisely). Categorically, the American Express’s Centurion Lounges as well as the International American Express lounges are included in the offers, other reputable lounges included in the big 1000 are the Delta’s Sky Clubs which is first class lounge as well as the Priority Pass Select and Airspace lounges.
- The above benefits are for only premium card holders.
- A consecutive nights of booking at AmEx’s Hotel earns a card holder an instant upgrade.
Platinum Card from American Express Application
Application for this credit card is as usual easy, applicants should however, know that there are eligibility requirements that must be met in order to increase your chances of approval. I essence you’re an increase to your approval odds depends on your meeting up with the requirements; below are the requirement;
- Platinum credit Card from American Express applicants must be at least 21 years of age or above while cardholders are required to over 18 years.
- Make sure that as an applicant you get your credit report on your Platinum card from American Express credit score
- Ensure to always confirm that your current credit accounts has a good record
- Closely investigate the annual fee charged on this credit card, this is to make sure you have the capacity of paying up in future date.
- Most credit card are strictly meant for residents of United States Of American, however, carryout a little investigation to ascertain that your country of residence is allow to make use of such credit card.
- There are two method that can used to apply for this credit card, one is through the use of Phone, while the other is through the Platinum card from American Express application platform. Online method has been estimated to be faster.
The Two Methods Of Applying For Platinum card from American Express
Like it is above, here are the two methods of applying for this credit card;
Application By Phone
This method only requires the applicants to place to the credit card agency, here is the number to call 877-621-2639. You will be required to provide some vital information both personal and other wise.
Application Through the Online Platform
Like is was stated above, this method is considered as the easiest as well as the fastest, now here are the steps to follow in order to complete the process,
Step 1 – Go to the American Express website to apply
Step 2 – Select the Platinum card from American Express credit card option
Step 3 – Click on the “Apply now” Link
Step 4 – Provide all the required inform on the application form
Step 5 – You can now go ahead to verify the information you provided
Step 6 – You can now go ahead to submit your application.
American Express Platinum Customer Service
Card holders can always call the customer representative whenever they want to make enquiries on American Express platinum additional card, American Express travel, card cancellation as well as card activation.
Note that calls to customer care services is toll-free for card users who resides in the United States of America, the number to call is 1-800-528-2122.
You can also report when your credit card has been stolen.