QVC Credit Card Payment | Application Status | Account Login
QVC Credit Card is among the series of credit card being issued by the Synchrony Bank, resident in the United State Of America. This is a credit card that has been recommended to all who wish to properly manage their finances in the most effective way.
QVC credit card payment system is enabled by a cable as well as a satellite television network bases in the United States Of America. The multinational firm that powers this credit card has a specialty in providing televised program especially if it involves home shopping.
Established by Joseph Segel in 1986 in West Chester, Pennsylvania, United states of America, the firm is in the present owned by American media group Liberty Interactive and the QVC credit card payment method was designed to aid payments.
The QVC Franchise
As a broadcasting firm, QVC broadcasts to six countries, these countries includes the
- QVC United States Of America
- QVC Germany
- QVC United Kingdom
- QVC Italy
- QVC Japan
- QVC/NCR (this is the Chinese channel dedicated to Chinese speaking people).
In view of the above it is safe to say that QVC has a broad range of customers to satisfy, owing to the over 220 million households they provide services for.
Now back to the services available on the QVC credit card payment, this card provides customers some level of decent spending options with some amazing offers as well as mouth watering benefits.
On this post we will discuss some of the features of this credit card, these features includes the benefits, which ranges from the no annual fee charged, an easy payment scheduled method, a reasonable annual percentage rate etc, and then the rate in percentage of having a QVC credit card, understanding the setup a QVC account, knowing the rate to pay for QVC auto delivery, know the QVC customer service phone number, other features to look at are the QVC application procedure as well as the criteria and then the QVC loyalty program.
Benefits And Rewards On QVC Credit Card Payment
Here are the basic information on the rewards and benefits a card holder stands to gain by having and transacting with the QVC credit card payment system;
- When a cardholder makes a QVC credit card payment, it does not attract any annual fee.
- There are not interest charged whenever payments are made completely, this covers between the period of 9,12, or 18 months of getting your credit card.
- The QVC credit card payment schedule is one of the best method of a convenient financing with huge options for the card holder
- There is an advanced fraud security for QVC credit card, in essence transaction can be done without fear of theft.
- There is the option of having an easy payments options (3) which can be for all your purchases made with the QVC card, this benefits excludes all the Gift Cards.
Rates And Fees Charged On All QVC Credit Card Payments
Payments made with this credit card attracts some level of charges, depending on the period when the payments was made, however, here are the rates as well as the fees on this credit card;
- All payments made on this credit card does not attract Annual Fee
- The Intro Annual Percentage Rate for payments made with this credit card is zero
- QVC credit card Normal Annual Percentage Rate is 22.8
- Both Cash Advance Annual Percentage Rate and Cash Advance Fee for this credit card is zero.
Application For QVC Credit Card
Here we have both the Application Criteria as well as the application procedure, the registration required for this credit card are meant to be met in order to increase the applicants approval odd, here are the Requirements for application;
- Applicants for QVC Credit Card should at least be 18 years or above
- Applicants must provide their Social Security Number
- QVC applicants should have a government issued photo ID
- Applicant is expected to be credit worthy, in essence he or she should have good credit history.
Here are the steps to take when applying for the credit card;
- Go to the QVC credit card payment homepage for application
- Navigate and click on the “Apply Now” link.
- You can either Sign into your QVC account with your Email Address plus Password, this is if you already have an account. But for new applicant, click on the “Continue as a new customer” link
- You can now begin the process by creating your own QVC account, as you will be required to provide information that will ensure the security of your account.
- Information to provide includes the applicants name, email address, home address, Social Security Number etc.
- Complete the process by cross checking and submitting the form.
- Card approval notice by the credit card company will be sent to your registered email address.
QVC Credit Card Customer Service
The customer service representatives at QVC can be reached at 800-367-9444.