Wells Fargo Bank Account Opening Requirements | Other Bank Business
Over the years Wells Fargo has distinguished itself as one of the foremost deposit money bank in the United States of America.
Due to the sophisticated nature of their bank services, most people have this opinion that getting a bank account with the financial institution will be difficult, in fact you get people asking questions like “how much does it cost to open a checking account at Wells Fargo”.
The truth is, opening a checking account is possibly one of the easiest accounts to open in any bank, the Wells Fargo bank account opening requirements aren’t stringent when it comes to Checking account, with this account all that you need is an initial deposit of $25 dollars which will be made from either your credit card or debit card.
Checking Account gives a $5 dollar discount for daily checking and then $10 fee for monthly services.
Now the Wells Fargo bank account opening requirements for all the accounts types are almost the same but with a little difference here and there, for a business man or firm that have plans of opening a business bank account at Wells Fargo also have a similar requirement for business accounts, for this type of account, you will be required to deposit a minimum of $25, however, if your application was done online, you can as well make transfer.
The process of opening a bank account at Wells Fargo like I said earlier is very easy, due to high demand, individuals who are interested in having an account can actually access the Wells Fargo bank account opening form through the online platform, although your presence will be needed physically on a later date at any branch to complete your account registration.
The major things when it comes to the business of account opening is that you must meet up with the requirements. As such Wells Fargo account opening remains easy subject to theh customer meeting up with the Wells Fargo bank account opening requirements is easier than you know.
Wells Fargo Bank Account Opening Requirements
Wells Fargo has two types of account, one is the Checking account and the other is the Savings account, now here are the official Wells Fargo bank account opening requirements for both of these accounts;
- Requirements For Checking account – Applicants for this type of account must have the following requirements, first you must indicate if the account will be an individual or joint account, now here are the requirements, (i) A valid Social Security number (SSN) (ii) a valid driver’s license issued by a reputable agency (iii) a minimum account opening deposit of $25 which can be done via transfer from a debit or credit card. There is an option where you can link your new Checking account to either your debit or credit card.
- Requirements For Savings account: The requirement for opening a savings account at Wells Fargo is the same as with checking account, the only slight different is that your deposit at the bank can increase when there is growth in interest rate.
How To Apply For Wells Fargo Account
Let’s assume you now know the Wells Fargo bank account opening requirements, next is to know the application procedure and process; here are all you need to know about applying for an account, application for Wells Fargo account can either be done online through their official platform known as Wells Fargo Online or you can actually call the customer service on the phone, or you can visit any Wells Fargo branch near you in person;
You can apply for the following within minutes;
Here is the number to call to speak with a Wells Fargo Customer Care agent 1-800-869-3557. These agents are always available.
Other Bank Services Offered By Wells Fargo
As an international known American bank which provides financial services to the public, Wells Fargo has more than one financial services obligation it has for the entire public, some of the services offered by Wells Fargo includes the following;
- Mortgage investment
- Credit card services
- Provision of insurance policies both for personal and business.
With its corporate Headquartered in San Francisco, California, United States of America, Wells Fargo has operated on the basis of being ranked one of the largest bank in the United States of America.
Wells Fargo Banking Operations
Wells Fargo banking operations revolves around the following banking activities;
- Community Banking activities
- Wholesale Banking activities
- Retirement plans services
- Insurance Wealth Brokerage services
- Equipment lending
- Wealth and Investment Management
This goes to show that Wells Fargo’s business and operation does not only end in issuing customers Wells Fargo bank account opening requirements or form or other services inside the bank, but it extends to other financial services such as insurance, Mortgage services well as other international services.