Zenith Bank Mastercard Securecode Registration | Credit Card Login Charges
Mastercard securecode is a free and easy to use security service designed by Master card to protect your transaction on the internet. Your Zenith bank Mastercard securecode password is a self generated code that is used on website where the Master card Secure Code logo is displayed.
Now you can enrol for your Zenith bank Mastercard securecode, you register using the activation code on your internet banking profile.
Understanding Zenith Bank Mastercard Securecode Cycle
Understanding your credit card cycle is one of the most important thing in having a credit card, especially a Zenith bank credit card, things to understand;
- Your credit card cycle ends on the 15th of every month and statements are issued using this date as cut off.
- All your transactions using the Zenith bank Mastercard securecode credit card for (Cash withdrawals, purchases etc) between the 16th of the previous month and the 15th of the current month are captured in the statement.
- Obtain your current statement from your relationship manager or from your branch any time of your choice on the 19th of the month to enable you plan repayments by the payment due date (30th of the month)
- Your statement will indicate the closing balance (in essence, your total outstanding liability) and the minimum due (minimum repayment amount expected to avoid late payment fees) on the card before the 15th of the following month.
Funding Your Zenith bank Mastercard SecureCode
It is important you fund your settlement account sufficiently in good time; this is avoiding penalty for late payments; auto settlement happens between 30th and 14th automatically sweeping funds from your current account to effect settlement on your card account with the minimum due provided in your settlement account is sufficiently funded.
Based on the additional settlement instruction (which is given at anytime) and with sufficient funds in your settlement account, your card is replenish accordingly. Where you have made any additional payment up and above your minimum due between the 16th of the current month and the end of the next cycle, you need not settle your minimum due.
Ensure you make payment in good time for it be posted to your account same day.
Zenith bank Mastercard Securecode Payments
These are some important information your must know in order to carry out your payments;
- Make sure your card repayments covers at least the minimum amount due amount.
- Allow value of one business day for cash payment at any Zenith Bank branch locations.
- Please keep proof of acknowledgement on all payments. All card payments should be made into the applicable accounts accordingly.
Zenith Bank Credit Card Retails Purchases
- If the entire amount outstanding is paid and credited to your card account within the payment due date, you will not be charge any interest purchases.
- If your pay only minimum due amount by the payment due date, the remaining outstanding balance will incur a monthly debit interest calculated on the average daily balance.
Benefits Of Zenith Bank Credit Card Login
Here are the benefits of using this Zenith bank Mastercard SecureCode credit cad,
- You can enjoy up to 45 days interest free on retail (non-cash) transactions.
- The transaction cycle begins on the 16th of every month and ends on the 15th of the following month.
- You have up to the 30th of the current month to pay the minimum amount due on your card.
Zenith Bank MasterCard Credit Cards
With the Zenith Bank Mastercard credit card your are simply choosing a convenient way to obtain cash and make purchases in shops and online. This credit card is safe and it is easy to use.
MasterCard SecureCode Activation, Registration And Online Payments
On delivery of the credit card after registration, it will be inactive, to successfully activate your credit card, your must first of all, change the Personal Identification Number (PIN), provided separately for your card security. Take Zenith bank Automated Teller Machine (ATM) and follow the steps change the PIN.
Activation For Online Payments
Your card is Zenith Bank MasterCard Securecode certified, this provides additional security when making purchases online. For all online transactions that requires Master Card Secure Code, you can use the dynamic software token (sent to your phone or email) or your internet banking hardware token at the point of interaction.
Where To Use The Zenith Master Card Secure Code?
The Zenith MasterCard Securecode may be used any where MasterCard credit card is accepted for payment of goods and services and for cash withdrawal at ATMs. The credit card can be used for the following;
ATM Withdrawals – You can use your credit card at any ATM where MasterCard card is accepted, however, your ATM transaction required your PIN input
Retail Payments – for transaction at stores and merchant locations within Nigeria your PIN input is mandatory to complete a payment. When abroad a number of merchants may require you append your signature on the transaction slip.
Web Payments – To make an online payment, select MasterCard as your choice card and use the address above as the billing address. Please ensure to put all other information as required.
Note – It is important to these safety measures for your Mastercard Securecode
- Know your credit card balance before making a payments or your credit card may be declined,
- Also be alerted foe all card transactions by SMS or through Email to your mobile phone.
- Change your PIN often and keep your card and PIN safe from other people
- Do not subscribe to any request (internet, Email or SMS) asking for your credit card and PIN details
Zenith Bank MasterCard SecureCode Customer Service Unit
The customer service are available between 8:00am to 4:000pm from Monday to Friday, report stolen or lost credit card to them, also make all your enquiries or contact the customer service unit through Zenith Direct on (+234) 1 278 7000 (+234) 1 292 7000, 0700ZENITHBANK, you can access these number at the back of your card.
The official email address is email@example.com.